You can now again print your temple list (the list of the names of ancestors whose ordinances you reserved.) The printing capability was temporarily disabled when the temple list was updated to support the sorting and filtering, but it is working now.
To print your temple list, use browser’s print feature. This means that you can print your temple list in the same way that you would print anything else you wanted from the Web.
- On FamilySearch.org, click Temple to display your list.
2. Print the page. In the common browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome), you can print in several ways. Here are a few:
- Right-click on the page and selecting Print.
- Click the File menu, and clicking Print.
- Press Ctrl+P.
Latest posts by Lynne C. VanWagenen (see all)
- Why Should I Put My Family Tree in More Than One Place? - July 2, 2015
- Why Should I Put My Family Tree in More Than One Place? - July 1, 2015
- Update: LDS Member Access to Partner Family History Websites - March 26, 2014