FamilySearch is constantly developing new tools and resources to help you connect with your ancestors. Ron Tanner, product manager at FamilySearch, discusses the new features from 2017 as well as some upcoming features to look for in 2018.
Download a copy of his 2018 RootsTech presentation now to get the latest updates from FamilySearch. To make sure you don’t miss any upcoming features as they come out, visit the What’s New feed on the FamilySearch blog.
Follow the links below to learn more about some of the new FamilySearch features from the presentation:
- Digital access replacing microfilm
- Digitized record collections
- Web indexing
- Family Tree Lite
- Importing Google Photos into Memories
- Relatives Around Me
- Map My Ancestors
- Coming Soon
- Accelerated release of historical records images and indexes
- User corrections on indexes
- Improve features in Family Tree
- Shared Projects
- Multiple windows in Family Tree mobile