Your family tree holds all sorts of discoveries about you and your ancestors. Here are 4 ways you can learn about your ancestors in your FamilySearch family tree.
New to FamilySearch?
- Open the FamilySearch Family Tree app in a group setting. (For this feature to work, the other people around you will need to follow the same steps.)
- Create an account, or sign in.
- In the bottom right corner, click the More tab.
- From the list, click Find the Relatives around Me.
Learn about other ways you can discover, share, and preserve your family history today.
- 3 Things to Add to Your Family History
- Family History Is as Easy as Pushing “Record”
- 3 Simple Ways to Honor Your Ancestors
- Simple Ways to Share What You’ve Learned
- Share Your Skills with Family and Friends