Weber County, Utah CemeteriesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Weber County Utah Cemetery Page
County Description: Weber County Utah is located about 50 miles north of Salt Lake City, Utah.
The following Cemeteries are known to have or do exist in Weber County, Utah:
- Aultorest Memorial Park in Ogden.
- Ben Lomond Cemetery (also includes Union Cemetery) in North Ogden.
- Evergreen Memorial Park in Ogden.
- Holy Trinity Abbey Cemetery in Huntsville.
- Hooper Cemetery in Hooper.
- Huntsville Cemetery in Huntsville.
- Liberty Cemetery in Liberty.
- Linquist's Memorial Parks (also known as Lindquist Memorial Gardens) in South Ogden.
- Meadow View Cemetery in Eden.
- Memorial Gardens of The Wasatch in Ogden.
- Moffatt-Froerer Cemetery in Huntsville.
- Mount View Cemetery in Eden.
- Ogden City Cemetery in Ogden.
- Plain City Cemetery in Plain City.
- Roy City Cemetery in Roy.
- Slaterville Cemetery in Marriott-Slaterville.
- Stone Family plot in Uintah.
Taylor Cemetery in Taylor.
Uintah Town Cemetery in Uintah Town.
Warren-West Warren Cemetery in Warren.
Weber County Poor Farm Cemetery in Roy.
West Weber Cemetery in West Weber.
Explanation of Details. Each Cemetery will have a link to its own page.
A map will be displayed to the righ side of the page.
Use the Utah Burials Search at Utah State History to search for individual burials in Utah counties.
For help in finding graves, try this web-site: www.findagrave.com/