Van Buren County, ArkansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Van Buren County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||November 11, 1833|
County seat: Clinton 
See an interactive map of Van Buren County boundary changes.
Places / Localities
- Men from this county served in the 31th Regiment, Arkansas Confederate Infantry, Companies B, D, and F .*
*Bass, Ronald R. History of the Thirty-first Arkansas Confederate Infantry (Conway, Arkansas: Arkansas Research, 1996) p. 12
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Van Buren County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 71.
- ↑ "Martin Van Buren," Wikipedia.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More