User:McCormickMWEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Michael McCormick is from Adams County, Pennsylvania, lives in Chicago, Illinois, is married to the love of his life, and is Operations Manager for HEREDIUM Probate Research LLC, a subsidiary of Henning Schröder Internationale Erbenermittlung GmbH.
You may contact me via my social media presence: My Talk page, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Enduring Legacy Blog, Enduring Legacy Facebook page, tumblr; or via my contributor pages at Find-A-Grave, Ancestry.com, Fold3, RootsWeb, or the Association of Professional Genealogists .
My Work Experience
- Community Development Intern, FamilySearch Mar-Jun 2012
- Professional Genealogist and Founder, Enduring Legacy Genealogy 2007-2012
- BS in History, Brigham Young University - Idaho, December 2011, Family History emphasis, Honor Society
- Full-time Missionary, Virginia Richmond Mission, 2005-2007 ("Gift of Family History" pilot)
- Family History Consultant, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints; 2004, 2008-2011
- PaHR-Access (People for Better Pennsylvania Historical Records Access), 2009-2011
- USGenWeb Archives, Find A Grave, and BillionGraves
- Assistant Stake Indexing Leader/Director, 2008
- FamilySearch Indexing Arbitrator, 2011-current
- FamilySearch beta tester (FamilyTree, Books GEDCOM project, Indexing app, Linking etc.)