Tulare County, CaliforniaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Tulare County California genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Tulare County, California|
Location in the state of California
Location of California in the U.S.
|Founded||April 20, 1852|
|Address|| Tulare County Courthouse|
221 S Mooney Blvd
Visalia, CA 93291
Tulare County Website
County Recorder has birth and marriage records from 1852
death records from 1873 & mil rec from 1919; Clerk
Superior Court has divorce, probate, court and
naturalization records County Assessor has land records
For tips on accessing Tulare County, California census records online, see: California Census.
Church History and Records
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Crime and Criminals
Ethnic, Political, or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Military History and Records
Naturalization and Citizenship
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Porterville California Family History Center
- Visalia California Family History Center
- Tulare County CAGenWeb
- USGenWeb Archives
- USGenWeb Archives backup site
- FamilySearch Family History Library Catalog
- This page was last modified on 26 April 2013, at 00:27.
- This page has been accessed 1,976 times.