Trego County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1867--Trego County was created 26 February 1867 from unorganized territory. County seat: WaKeeney 
Trego County Cemeteries. Lists the names of the cemeteries, provides the location, and transcription of the cemetery. The transcription may provide:
- Date of Birth
- Date of Death
- Trego County was organized after the Civil War.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Trego County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Trego County, Kansas page 256, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).