Research Outlines First EditEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 07:05, 29 July 2008 by Davide
What to look for when editing:
- Line spacing (it may take a line-by-line edit to make text single space: "space delete" at end of line should close up space)
- Format headings as Headings and Subheadings
- Delete all references to "computer number"
- Strip out old page numbers that came over from the original article
- Make all bullets from the Wiki format (i.e., delete the symbols currently there and click on the bullet icon; the hangover lines will then be indented.
- Addresses should be single spaced (press "shift" and "enter" to make text single space, then delete the 1-1/2 space)
- As part of the "clean up" verify all addresses, phone numbers, and web sites by going to Google
- Bibliography standard treatment is attached