Plymouth County, IowaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Plymouth County, Iowa|
Location of Iowa in the U.S.
|Founded||January 15, 1851|
|County Seat||Le Mars|
1851--Plymouth County was created 15 January 1851 from unorganized territory. It was attached to Woodbury County prior to organization 27 October 1858. County seat: Le Mars 
- Akron Hometowner - digitized issues in Google News Archive; includes 2006-2009
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Plymouth County, IAGenWeb - free genealogical resources; part of the national USGenWeb Project
- Plymouth County, Iowa Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More