Osage County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Kansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Osage County Courthouse
717 Topeka Ave
Lyndon, KS 66451-0226
Formerly Weller County Name changed to Osage 11 Feb 1859
County Clerk has birth records 1886-1921,
marriage records 1885-1911 and death records 1885-1909.
Clerk District Court has divorce records from 1863.
County Court has court records from 1929.
Register of Deeds has land records from 1858. 
1855--Osage County was created 30 August 1855 as an original county. County seat: Lyndon 
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Osage County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Osage County, Kansas page 254, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).