New BrunswickEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- This page is about a Canadian maritime province. For the U.S. city, see New Brunswick, New Jersey.
Welcome to the New Brunswick page, New Brunswick is a province in eastern Canada. Its capital is Fredericton. The territory was originally part of Acadia, which France lost to Great Britain after the Seven Years War (French and Indian War). Before 1784 New Brunswick was part of Nova Scotia.
Halifax Road or Grand Communication Route
Did You Know?
- Early vital records of New Brunswick, Canada are viewable over the Internet for the first time at XXX and they are free.
- coming soon...
Featured Training Modules
- Acadian Research see New Brunswick Acadian Genealogy
Things You Can Do
In order to make this wiki a better research tool, we need your help! Many tasks need to be done. You can help by:
Wiki articles describing online collections are found at:
- Canada New Brunswick Births (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Canada New Brunswick Deed Record 1780-1941 (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- New Brunswick Births and Baptisms (FamilySearch Historical Records)
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More