Morgan Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|93 North State Street|
|Tue: 10 am to 1 pm and 6 pm to 9 pm |
Wed: 10 am to 1 pm and 6 pm to 9 pm
Thu: 10 am to 1 pm and 6 pm to 9 pm
Classes & Handouts
Tours & Group Activities
Morgan Utah Family History Center
The Morgan Utah Family History Center is located at 93 North State Street Morgan, Utah. The Center serves all of Morgan County, two stakes - Morgan Stake and Morgan North Stake. The Center is dedicated to providing education and support for the family history community in the Morgan County area. Visitors are welcome.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- Address: 93 North State Street Morgan, Utah 84050
- Parking and easy access is in the rear of the building. There is also a front entrance.
- Location on Map
- Closed All Holidays
- Thanksgiving Holiday- Last two weeks of November
- Christmas Holiday- Last two weeks of December
Calendar and Events
At this time Morgan Stake has decided to focus its training on ward Family History Consultants. Walk-ins are invited to participate. Classes are scheduled at 10am and 7pm. (See "Days and Hours Open" above.) There are a variety of subjects- new FamilySearch, AllMyCousins, Findagrave, Ancestry.com, Research Tips, Pioneer Web Sites, RootsMagic. Training is ongoing. Shifts are on different class subjects.
Staff Training Meetings
Monthly Council Meeting is held on the first Thursday of each month at 8 pm.
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- We have information on Morgan Pioneers and Mormon Pioneers- Family Histories, Obituaries.
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
Hardware and Equipment
- We have 26 computers, four printers (including color), two microfilm readers and two microfiche readers. There are 3 separate rooms with multiple computers to use as needed for class room training, personal training or independent study.
Resources in the Local Area
Morgan County Historical Society, 50 W. 100 N., Morgan, Utah 84050 801-829-3481
Located in the Morgan County Library Building. Behind the Family History Center
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)