Live Research Assistance: Webinar recordingsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:48, 14 January 2013 by VasquezJL
- Introducing the Concierge Experience - Aug 7
- Introducing FamilySearch.org - Aug 28
- Family Tree 101 - Sep 11
- Family Tree 201 - Sep 25
- Concierge Problems and Solutions - Oct 9
- Research Toolkit / Answering questions in the FamilySearch Forums - Oct 23
- Basic Research Strategies / Being an Admin on Facebook - Nov 6
- No Webinar - Nov 20
- Immigration - Dec 4
- Steve Morse One-step websites - Jan 14
- TBD - Jan 28
Instructions for reviewing recordings
- Go to the Meeting Room link above.
- Enter your name as a guest (do not try to use a username and password).
- Click Attachments/Recordings on the right.
- Click on the computer icon under Play.