Lincoln County, West VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Lincoln County West Virginia genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Lincoln County, West Virginia|
Location in the state of West Virginia
Location of West Virginia in the U.S.
Lincoln County Courthouse
8000 Court Avenue
Hamlin, WV 25523
County Clerk has birth, marriage, death, probate and land records from 1909
Lincoln County, West Virginia Origins
See an interactive map of Lincoln County boundary changes.
1909--The court house burned down with all the records except for some land records recorded later.
Places / Localities
Lincoln County Tombstone Transcription Project Lincoln County Find A Grave Lincoln County Tombstone Photos Lincoln County, West Virginia Political Graveyard.com Lincoln County, West Virginia Funeral Homes
West Virginia, Civil War Service Records of Union Soldiers, 1861-1865
- Turner, Ronald Ray. 7th West Virginia Cavalry. Manassas, Va.: R.R. Turner, 1989. Available online, courtesy: Raleigh
- County West Virginia GenWeb. [Includes biographical sketches of soldiers from Lincoln County.]
West Virginia, Naturalization Records, 1814-1991
Lincoln County West Virginia Will Books 1909-1947
West Virginia Will Books
Lincoln County, West Virginia Obituaries
West Virginia Vital Records - Birth - Death - Marriages. Includes marriages 1889, 1895-1929 - free.
Societies and Libraries
Lincoln County Genealogical Society
7999 Lynn Avenue
Hamlin, WV 25523 Lincoln County Genealogical Society Hamlin Lincoln County West Virginia Public Library Alum Creek Public Library, Lincoln County, West Virginia
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- CYNDI'S List West Virginia
- Lincoln County West Virginia Biographies
- Lincoln County West Virginia Families
- Lincoln County West Virginia Wikipedia
- The wild side of Lincoln County
- Chuck Yeager of Lincoln County, West Virginia
- Chuck Yeager - Hatfield McCoy Country
Learning How to Edit our Wiki Sites
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Lincoln County, West Virginia. Page 744 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This West Virginia-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More