Knox County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Knox County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Knox County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Nebraska|
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||February 10, 1857|
|Address|| Knox County Courthouse|
P.O. Box 166
Center, Nebraska 68742
Knox County Courthouse
PO Box 166;
Center, NE 68724
County Clerk has marriage records.
County Judge has probate and court records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
- Bon Homme County, South Dakota
- Charles Mix County, South Dakota
- Yankton County, South Dakota
For tips on accessing Knox County, Nebraska census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Knox County, Nebraska page 431, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ "Henry Knox," Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Knox.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More