Kit Carson County, ColoradoEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Kit Carson County, Colorado|
Location of Colorado in the U.S.
|Founded||April 11, 1889|
|Address|| Kit Carson County Courthouse|
251 16th St
Burlington, CO 80807-0249
Kit Carson County Website
County Clerk has marriage and land records from 1889
and burial records from 1902; Clerk District Court has
birth, death, divorce, probate and court records
Places / Localities
- Cheyenne County, Kansas
- Sherman County, Kansas
- Wallace County, Kansas
For tips on accessing Kit Carson County, Colorado census records online, see: Colorado Census.
Kit Carson County Old Age Pension Records 1933-1936. An Index compiled from the offical record of the applications granted by the Kit Carson County Commissioners during these years. Record may show the following:
- Name of Applicant
- Date and Amount of pension payment
- Any adjustments to the pension
- Person's age
- Town nearest to where they lived
- Other Actions done by the County
Societies and Libraries
Burlington Public Library
321 14th Street
Burlington, CO 80807
Stratton Public Library
331 New York
Stratton, CO 80836
Flagler Community Library
311 Main Ave
Flagler, CO 80815
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Kit Carson County, Colorado Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Kit Carson County, Colorado. Page 99 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Colorado-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.