Humboldt County, CaliforniaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
1924--Humboldt County Courthouse damaged by fire on September 7, 1924. The clock tower was destroyed. County records were not destroyed. 
Indian Reservations or Rancherias
The Big Lagoon Indian Rancheria is located in this county.
For tips on accessing Humboldt County, California census records online, see: California Census.
Church History and Records
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Crime and Criminals
Ethnic, Political, or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Military History and Records
Naturalization and Citizenship
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Eureka California 1st Ward Family History Center
- McKinleyville California Family History Center
- Miranda California Family History Center
- Humboldt County CAGenWeb
- USGenWeb Archives
- USGenWeb Archives backup site
- FamilySearch Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ GenDisasters.com - Eureka, CA Courthouse Tower Fire, Sept 1924 http://www3.gendisasters.com/california/7296/eureka-ca-humboldt-county-courthouse-tower-fire-sept-1924
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More