Greeley County, KansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Greeley County, Kansas genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Greeley County, Kansas|
Location in the state of Kansas
Location of Kansas in the U.S.
|Founded||March 6, 1873|
|Address|| Greeley County Courthouse|
208 Harper Street
Tribune, Kansas 67879-0277
Greeley County Courthouse
208 Harper Street;
PO Box 277
Tribune, KS 67879-0277
City Clerk has birth records.
Probate Judge has marriage and probate records.
County Court has court records.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
1873--Greeley County was created 6 March 1873 from unorganized territory. County seat: Tribune 
- Greeley County was not organized until after the Civil War.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Greeley County, Kansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Greeley County, Kansas page 251, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More