FamilySearch Wiki Swedish User Group MeetingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Sweden Portal Page►
Purpose and Time
| The Swedish User Group Meeting allows you to: |
1. Join a User Group working on a WikiProject for Sweden
2. Meet others with a common interest
3. Accomplish more as a team than as a individual.
This is a conference call meeting (by phone or phone and computer) every other Thursday from 3:00-4:00 PM (mountain time). Anyone is welcome to suggest topics for the meeting by posting on the Swedish User Group Dialogue page.
How to sign in to the meeting?
1) Click on this link Join the meeting or at the top of the Swedish User Group Dialogue page
2) Enter the meeting I.D. 0606 (6th of June is Sweden's National Day!)
4) Follow the prompted instructions. The program used for the conference call is called MeetingPlace. It will connect you by phone, or by phone and computer. It's easy to use.
Join the Meeting Online
| By joining online, you can see the discussion items and training on your screen. The link to join the bi-weekly meeting appears on both the agenda page and also this home page for the Swedish User Group Meeting. (See above)
- Select the desired "Connect Me" option and enter the phone number for MeetingPlace to reach you.
- Click the Connect button
You can also attend the meeting without using your computer.
- Dial into 801-240-2663 (Local/International) or 877-453-7266 (US Toll-free)
- Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting ID 0606
If you are planning on joining the meeting with your computer, prior to joining the meeting for the first time, please run the MeetingPlace Test to verify you can participate in a web meeting.
The Sweden User Group meeting was designed to provide an opportunity for anyone interested in improving content for Sweden to meet others who are already contributing. The meeting should help to:
- Assist with learning the skills to work on a WikiProject
- Build unity among the Swedish User Group
- Accomplish more as a User Group than as individual contributers
- Discuss planning and solutions for Swedish content improvement
| Stay informed by visiting and adding your comments to the Wiki Contributor's Corner forum. Discussions in the forum are not just talking to be talking. You will be a vital part of making community decisions that affect the FamilySearch Wiki and its users.