FamilySearch Wiki Swedish User Group MeetingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to WikiProject Sweden Page►
Join the discussion, ask questions, and share
The Wiki currently has 73,276 articles in English
Click on the words Meeting agenda to see what is planned on each date.
To join the meeting:
1) Click the link Join the meeting below or at the top of the agenda page
2) Do a search for the meeting 0606
3) Select the correct date
4) Enter your phone number so MeetingPlace will connect you by phone and computer. It's amazing and easy.
- 17 March 2011 Meeting agenda (not a recorded meeting)
- 31 March 2011 Meeting agenda
- 14 April 2011 Meeting agenda
- 28 April 2011 Meeting agenda
- 12 May 2011 Meeting agenda .. Join the meeting, the ID is 0606
- 26 May 2011 Meeting agenda
- 9 June 2011 Meeting agenda
- 23 June 2011 Meeting agenda
To review the recording of a previous meeting, click MeetingPlace Select Find a Meeting (ID 0606), enter the date (or date range -- such as Mar. 10, 2011), and click Search. Scroll down and select the meeting.
The Sweden User Group meeting was designed to provide an opportunity for anyone interested in improving content for Sweden to meet others who are already contributing. The meeting should help to:
- Assist with learning the skills to work on a WikiProject
- Build unity among the Swedish User Group
- Accomplish more as a User Group than as individual contributers
- Discuss planning and solutions for Swedish content improvement
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More