FamilySearch Wiki:Technical Meeting Agenda 05 July 2011Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
http://meetingplace.ldschurch.org, ID is 7780
Purpose of the meeting
- To forge solutions with other community contributors.
- To discuss technical issues, workarounds, community, site design, and strategy.
Add your recognition items below
- Dawne Hole for changing the Featured Articles section on a regular basis. Lise publicly thanked Dawne. --Mark 20:24, 5 July 2011 (UTC)
News items can now be found on the Community News page in the Wiki.
Technical Issues & Workarounds
- Spanish Wiki image-upload process will be updated. There will be no down time as the engineers deploy code to fix the Wiki. If any issues arise, engineering needs to be notified immediately.
- Emails sent from system with parentheses in the title have broken links to the pages. Sending to engineering to investigate.
- wiki.familysearch.org is the primary address for the Wiki. The updated FamilySearch standard will change it to familysearch.org/learn/wiki. However, this change will not happen for a while. www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki will redirect to wiki.familysearch.org until the switch.
Be bold! Post your agenda items!
| Feel free to post on the agenda any items you wish to cover during the meeting. If your item requires details or feedback, post some details on the discussion page and link to the discussion from the agenda.