Eglwys-fach, CardiganshireEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Eglwys-fach is a chapelry with a village in Llanfihangel Genau'r-Glyn parish. For further information, see Genau'r-Glyn, Cardiganshire at genuki.org.uk.
Census records from 1841-1891 are available on film through a Family History Center or at the Family History Library. The first film number is 464302. To view these census images online, they are available through the following websites for a fee ($) or free:
- FamilySearch has some of the British Censuses available.
- FindMyPast ($) has all available census records including images, and is free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and some public and academic libraries.
- Ancestry.co.uk ($) has now all available census records but free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and at numerous public and academic libraries. The library versions are known as AncestryInstitution.com.
- The Genealogist.co.uk ($) has all available censuses and is free at Family History Centers and the Family History Library and various other libraries.
- FreeCen is a UK census searches. It is not complete and individuals are always asked to consider helping out with transcriptions.
Maps and Gazetteers
- This page was last modified on 23 April 2013, at 18:41.
- This page has been accessed 71 times.