Bertie County, North CarolinaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 12:21, 15 April 2011 by DiltsGD
|Bertie County, North Carolina|
Location in the state of North Carolina
Location of North Carolina in the U.S.
- [Boddie] Leary, Helen F.M. "The Two William Boddies of North Carolina," The American Genealogist, Vol. 66, No. 1 (Jan. 1991):16-29; Vol. 62, No. 2 (Apr. 1991):106-110; Vol. 66, No. 3 (Jul. 1991):148-153. Available at FHL.
Early migration routes to and from Bertie County for European settlers included:
- Bertie County students at NC colleges - list via the NCGenWeb Yearbook Index
Societies and Libraries
- NCGenWeb: Bertie County - free genealogy resources; part of the national USGenWeb Project
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 847-61. (FHL Book 973 D27e 2002) WorldCat entry., and William E. Myer, Indian Trails of the Southeast. (Nashville, Tenn.: Blue and Gray Press, 1971), 12-14, and the book's pocket map "The Trail System of the Southeastern United States in the early Colonial Period" (1923). (FHL Book 970.1 M992i) WorldCat entry.