Agawam, MassachusettsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Agawam Town Hall
36 Main St
Agawam, MA 01001
Establishment and former town name(s
17 May 1855: Incorporated as a town, from part of West Springfield
16 November 1971: Town charter adopted which established city form of government
Archiac name: Feeding Hills
Section/Villages within the town: Agawam Center, Feeding Hills, Hubbard Corners
2 May 1960: Bounds between Agawam and West Springfield restablished.
- Agawam, Massachusetts: a town history FHL Collection
- Record of cases of midwifery, 1827-1882 FHL Collection
Includes records of births in Suffield, Connecticut; South Hadley, Granby, Northampton, West Springfield and Agawam, Massachusetts.
- Vital records [Agawam, Massachusetts], 1855-1905 FHL Collection
Inventory of town and city archives of Massachusetts, no. 7, Hampden County, vol. 1, Agawam FHL Collection
- Springfield (Massachusetts) suburban directories FHL Collection
- Cemeteries of Agawam and Feeding Hills [Massachusetts] : five cemeteries for public use and two small private cemeteries FHL Collection
Old North Burying Ground
Libraries and Historical Societies
|This Massachusetts-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More