Waseca County, MinnesotaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Waseca County Minnesota genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Waseca County, Minnesota|
Location in the state of Minnesota
Location of Minnesota in the U.S.
|Founded||February 27, 1857|
|Address|| Waseca County Courthouse|
307 North State Street
Waseca, MN 56093
Waseca County Website
Clerk of the District Court has birth, death, probate, and court records from 1870, marriage records and divorce records from 1858.
- New Richland
- Blooming Grove
- New Richland
- St. Mary
Civil War service men from Waseca County served in various regiments. Men often joined a company (within a regiment) that originated in their county. Listed below are companies or regiments that were formed from men of Waseca County.
- - 4th Regiment, Minnesota Infantry, Company I.
- - 5th Regiment, Minnesota Infantry, Company F.
- - 10th Regiment, Minnesota Infantry, Company F.
World War I
- Waseca County in the War: Index to People Mentioned
This book was published shortly after World War I detailing many soldiers and war contributors at home. It also has many pictures.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Waseca County, Minnesota page 369, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Waseca County Government Webpage. http://gis.co.waseca.mn.us/wasecapublic/default.aspx (accessed November 7, 2011).
- This page was last modified on 12 April 2013, at 15:47.
- This page has been accessed 1,028 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More