Valley County, MontanaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Valley County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Valley County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||February 6, 1893|
|Address|| Valley County Courthouse|
501 Court Sq Box 1
Glasgow, MT 59203-0311
Valley County Website
County Clerk and Recorderr has birth, death and land
records from early 1900’s; Clerk Court has marriage,
divorce, probate and court records
The largest portion of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation is located in Roosevelt County, with small portions in Daniels, Sheridan, and Valley Counties.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Fort Peck
For marriages from 1893-1908 see Western States Marriage Index.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 418.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Montana-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 18 April 2013, at 02:15.
- This page has been accessed 1,379 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More