User talk:RdhillEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Notes I Need for Formatting / Wiki Etiquette
- Always sign your name after your comments. Use the four tildas 'Rdhill 17:03, 14 October 2008 (UTC)' wiki syntax (or the toolbar button)
- Start a new discussion with a ==level 2 heading== at the bottom of the page (or use the '+' tab)
- Indent replies with colons (':') at the beginning of the line.
Also check into the Help:Edit and Contribute page on the Wiki for lessons, etc. See https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/Help:Edit_and_Contribute
Rdhill 17:03, 14 October 2008 (UTC)
Welcome to the Maryland barn raising
Nice to see you here on the Wiki! Does anyone else from the FHC participate in the Wiki? Most of all, thanks for your contributions to the Maryland content. We appreciate your help! Franjensen 22:13, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
- This page was last modified on 14 September 2011, at 20:08.
- This page has been accessed 229 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More