User group meeting agenda & minutes 30 July 2008Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Prayer --
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
NOTE: Because this week is BYU's Conference on Family History and Genealogy, some of the regular attendees will be in Provo. This week's meeting may, therefore, be short. Because our agenda is rather light, this would be a good week to bring up any questions you might have.
Carryover from Last Week
- The importance of "Watch Lists" -- Mollie Forbes
- The proper use of the "History" tab -- Mollie Forbes
- Familiarize yourself with "Get Started with this site" from link on Main Page
Facilitator was [Add name here], Note taker was [Add name here], Time keeper was [Add name here].
Prayer by [Add name here]
The total number of registered users before the start of this weeks meeting is 3,437, an increase of 87 over last week.
Jimmy Parker, Anne Roach, Mollie Forbes, Lisa McBride, David Samuelson, Don Stringham, Geoff Morris
Remote Attendees: (Anne Roach), Thomas Lerman, Lise Embley
Watch list - a good way to keep track of edits on pages you are interested in. History tab - where you can view previous versions of a page and undo changes. Categories - can browse by topic. Need how-tos on using the site and categories to better help new users of the site.
ALL USERS: Spend some time each week reviewing the pages in "Get Started With This Site" from the link on the Main Page
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 10:05.
- This page has been accessed 656 times.