User group meeting & agenda 24 September 2008Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Proposing ideas for this agenda
To propose or discuss ideas for this agenda, please use the Discussion tab above. As the meeting draws near, we will review the items proposed on the Discussions page and decide which ones should get highest priority on the agenda.
- Assignment of time keeper and note taker
- Introduction of new members: 10 seconds for name and desired takeaways.
- Prayer --
- Review of Minutes
- Today's agenda preview
- Thanks to Thomas Lerman for pointing out that the "Product Backlog" list is found at the bottom of the the main page for the User Group Meeting. (One page before this one). -- Is this being maintained? -- Michael Ritchey
- Is the email notification of changes made to pages on the watchlist broken, as some claim?
- Today's meeting marks the end of 3rd Quarter 2008. Who will be the User Group Facilitator for 4th Quarter?
- How have we done on the "Action List Items" from last week?
- An Appeal to Users and Contributors -- Please pass the word along!!
Carryover from Last Week
- Adding citations -- David Dilts to lead discussion
- Best practices for long lists -- Darris Williams or assignee
- Discussion of diacritics and other non-English language issues -- Michael Ritchey
Minutes - will be taken from remote - timeout
Facilitator was Jimmy Parker, Note taker was Joan Healey, Time keeper was [Add name here].
Prayer by [Add name here]
The number of registered users of FamilySearch Wiki is 4,261. That is a net increase of 110 registered users over the last week.
Jimmy Parker, Joan Healey, Mike Ritchey, Barbara Baker, Anne Roach, Molly Forbes, David Samuelson, Jim Anderson, David Dilts, David Crowther, Marc Feickert, Don Stringham
(Anne Roach), Thomas Lerman, Lise Embley, Debbie Edward
Diacritics - place names -
Please use Feedback
Please add to your user page
New skin of wiki for the FH community By FH community
Need to have a way to add meta tags (Sammy showed a meta on his page)
Next week Citation - David Dilts
Best Practices for handling long lists
- This page was last modified on 22 April 2010, at 10:04.
- This page has been accessed 612 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More