User:Warrendaniel/Sandbox 2Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
WIKI things I need to know.
WIKI things I have learned:
- (8 Sep 2011) The link command for my sandboxes IS the pattern in the Riverton_menu template for going to Location, Lessons, etc. that I have been looking for for 2 weeks now.
- Here's the code: [[Riverton_FamilySearch_Library/Location|Location & Directions]]
Aha! NewWiki Contributors Training – Lesson 5 12 May 2011 explains the code, https://wiki.familysearch.org/en/images/b/bf/New_Wiki_Contributors_Training_%E2%80%93_Lesson_5.pdf down in Creating and Editing Links – continued.
- (16:43, 9 September 2011 (UTC)) I had a code for centering titles, but cannot find it. So, I know one exists, I will spend the time to learn how.
- This page was last modified on 21 September 2011, at 20:45.
- This page has been accessed 118 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More