User:TurnerLKEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Linda K. Turner, AG
Linda K. Turner, AG, is manager of the United States and Canada Reference Consultant Services at the Family History Library (FHL) in Salt Lake City. She is an accredited genealogist for the Midwest states. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Education from Brigham Young University.
Linda has worked with numerous private clients and research companies for many years, as well as with a law firm as manager of operations and engaged in forensic research. She joined the Family History Library staff in 2010 as manager of the U.S./Canada reference area. Her genealogical research experience includes all regions of the United States and England, and she has researched at many archives and repositories throughout the country. In addition to her administrative duties as manager of the U.S./Canada area, she is involved in special projects that provide instruction and training to both beginner and veteran researchers.
Current Wiki Projects
- Bachelors: Business Education, Brigham Young University, 1978
- Accredited Genealogist in Midwestern Region, United States, 2002
Genealogical;Professional Work Experience
- Professional Genealogist (private clientele);performing research for clients and sub-contracting for various genealogical companies
- Family History Library, 2010 - Current - Manager, US/Canada Research Consultation Services
Areas of Genealogical Research Experience
- This page was last modified on 28 May 2011, at 01:08.
- This page has been accessed 218 times.