User:RwhitedEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
An avid researcher for over twenty-five years, Randy W. Whited is active in the genealogical community. As a Director of the Federation of Genealogical Societies, Randy chairs its Education committee, which is responsible for its online radio program and webinar production. He is also a columnist for the FGS FORUM, authoring its "Gadget Guy" series.
Randy is currently serving a third term as a Director of the Austin Genealogical Society (Texas), where he is Editor of the award winning AGS Quarterly. He is also a website, technology and outreach consultant for multiple genealogical societies.
A data and technology junkie, Randy has over 20 years of experience in information technology and business intelligence. He earned his BA in Natural Science from the University of Texas at Austin with a major in Astronomy.
- Technology, social media, blogging and online communities in genealogical societies and research
- Society outreach and development
- Federal Land Records- History and Strategies for Research
- DNA and Genealogy
- WordPress for Genealogists and Societies
- This page was last modified on 26 February 2012, at 04:21.
- This page has been accessed 152 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More