User:LoosleDCEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Diane C. Loosle
Masters of Business Administration 2007
University of Utah
Bachelor of Arts in History 1993
Brigham Young University
Emphasis: English Family History
Accredited Genealogist® in England 1995-Present
Certified GenealogistSM 2008-Present
- Genealogical Community Service Manager, FamilySearch Oct 2008-Present
- Customer Experience Manager, Family History Library Nov 2005-Oct 2008
- Faculty, Brigham Young University Salt Lake Center Aug 2003-Dec 2007
- History 412: Pre-1700 Research in England and Wales
- British Reference Supervisor, Family History Library May 2002-Nov 2005
- British Reference Acting Supervisor, Family History Library Dec 2001-Jan 2002
- British Reference Consultant Full-Time, Family History Library Jul 1996-Apr 2001
- British Reference Temporary, Family History Library Summer 1994, 1996
- Full-time Professional Researcher 1994-1996
- British Reference Part-time Volunteer, Family History Library 1993-1996
- Office Manager, Psychotherapy Clinic 1993-1994
- Intern, Family History Library 1993
- Teachers’ Aide, Provo High School 1993
- Various Administrative Positions, Advertising Firm 1990-1993
- Personal Research 1989-Present
RootsTech 2011, "FamilySearch: Providing Genealogical Help Now and in the Future".
FGS 2010, "FamilySearch: Tools for Genealogical Communities."
FGS 2010, "FamilySearch: Online Training."
FGS 2010, "Magnify the Reach and Impact of Your Societies Expertise".
FGS 2010, "FamilySearch Project X".
British Institute (ISBGFH) 5 October 2010, "What's New at FamilySearch". Syllabus of tools highlighted found on British Institute 2010 page.
NGS 2010, "FamilySearch’s Tools and Resources for Britain and Ireland" Click here for the Syllabus. NGS 2010, "FamilySearch Research Tools for Genealogists" Click here for the Syllabus.
British Institute (ISBGFH) 6 October 2009, "What's New at FamilySearch". Syllabus of tools highlighted found on British Institute 2009 page.
- This page was last modified on 21 August 2012, at 18:46.
- This page has been accessed 870 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More