User:LarsonWEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Wilma Svedin Larson, AG
Wilma was born and raised in the Salt Lake Valley. Wilma's grandmother and mother instilled in her a love for doing Swedish genealogy at a very early age. After serving an LDS mission in Sweden for two years, she decided to change her major to Scandinavian research. Wilma is currently working at the Family History Library as a Scandinavian Research Consultant. She enjoys being with her husband, Cregg Larson, who also has Scandinavian ancestory and her children and grandchildren.
Bachelor of Science degree in Genealogy Technology, Brigham Young University, 1972 -- emphasis in Scandinavian research and with a minor in the Swedish language.
Wilma has been an accredited Swedish researcher with ICAPGEN since 2007.
- Flexowriter operator for 2 years for the Genealogical Society (now the Family History Department)
- Supervisor of Scandinavian research for 2 years at the Brigham Young University Genealogical Research Center
- Private Swedish researcher for 15 years.
- Employed as Research Consultant for the Family History Library since 2008
- This page was last modified on 4 May 2013, at 01:58.
- This page has been accessed 729 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More