United States National Archives Regional BranchesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Natonal Archives—Main Branches
Washington, D.C. National Archives Building (Archives I)
- National Archives and Records Administration
- 700 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
- Washington, DC 20408-0001
College Park, Maryland (Archives II)
- National Archives at College Park
- 8601 Adelphi Road
- College Park, MD 20740-6001
National Archives—Regional Branches
Regional branches of the National Archives collect records of federal government offices and courts within the area they serve. These branches are located in or near:
- Anchorage for Pacific Alaska.
- Atlanta for AL, FL, GA, KY, MS, NC, SC, and TN.
- Boston for CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, and VT.
- Chicago for IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, and WI.
- Denver for CO, MT, NM, ND, SD, UT, WY.
- Fort Worth for AR, LA, OK, TX, and Native American history.
- Kansas City for IA, KS, MO, and NE.
- Los Angeles for AZ, CA, HI, NV, Guam, Pacific Trust Territory, and American Samoa.
- New York (closing soon) for NY, NJ, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Philadelphia for PA, DE, WV, MD, VA.
- San Francisco for northern and central CA, NV (except Clark County), HI, American Samoa, Pacific Trust Territory, Asian-Pacific immigration, environmental, Naval, and Native American aspects of American history.
- Seattle for ID, OR, and WA.
- This page was last modified on 28 July 2011, at 15:54.
- This page has been accessed 661 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More