Teton County, MontanaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Teton County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Teton County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||February 7, 1893|
|Address|| Teton County Courthouse|
915 4th St NW
PO Box 610
Choteau, MT 59422
Teton County Website
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|* For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
- Parent County: created 7 February 1893 from Chouteau
- County Seat: Choteau 
- Neighboring Counties: Cascade | Chouteau | Flathead | Lewis and Clark | Pondera
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political or Religious Groups
Land and Property
- See an interactive map of Teton County cemeteries and modern-day townships. (Histopolis)
Naturalization and Citizenship
County Clerk has birth, death and burial records from 1899 and land records; Clerk District Court has marriage, divorce probate and court records 
Family History Centers
- Western States Marriage Index includes marriages 1893-1901
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 418.
- This page was last modified on 28 May 2013, at 15:48.
- This page has been accessed 1,424 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More