Sweden, Kalmar Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)Edit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes a collection of historical records available at FamilySearch.org.|
Access the records: Sweden, Kalmar Church Records, 1577-1907; index 1625-1860 .
Title in the Language of the Records
Sverige, Kalmar Kyrkoböcker Register
Collection Time Period
The collection consists of church records from the county of Kalmar. It contains indexes to births, marriages, and deaths along with images of:
- Clerical surveys
- Registers of birth, marriage, and death
- Mmove-in and move-out lists
- Church accounts
The records are handwritten in narrative style. They cover the years 1577 to 1907; index 1625 to 1860.
For a list of records by parishes published in this collection, select the Browselink from the collection landing page.
Citation for This Collection
The following citation refers to the original source of the information published in FamilySearch.org Historical Record collections. Sources include the author, custodian, publisher and archive for the original records.
- "Sweden, Kalmar Church Books, 1577-1907; index 1625-1860." Images. http://FamilySearch.org : accessed 2013. Citing Landsarkivet i Vadstena.
Record History, Content and Use
For details about the contents of these records, their history, and help using them see the following wiki articles:
- Sweden Church Records (FamilySearch Historical Records)
- Sweden Church Records, 1308 – 1940 Images Published on FamilySearch
- Swedish Church Records
Known Issues with This Collection
For a full list of all known issues associated with this collection see the attached Wiki article. If you encounter additional problems, please email them to email@example.com. Please include the full path to the link and a description of the problem in your e-mail. Your assistance will help ensure that future reworks will be considered.
Related Web Sites
Related Wiki Articles
Contributions to This Article
|We welcome user additions to FamilySearch Historical Records wiki articles. Guidelines are available to help you make changes. Thank you for any contributions you may provide. If you would like to get more involved join the WikiProject FamilySearch Records.|
Citing FamilySearch Historical Collections
When you copy information from a record, you should also list where you found the information. This will help you or others to find the record again. It is also good to keep track of records where you did not find information, including the names of the people you looked for in the records.
A suggested format for keeping track of records that you have searched is found in the Wiki Article: How to Cite FamilySearch Collections.
Citation Example for a Record Found in This Collection
- “Sweden, Kalmar Church books, 1577-1907; index 1625-1860,” digital images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org: accessed 21 March 2012), > Dalhems forsamling > CFodelse- och dopbocker > 7,1853-1867 Image 75 of 149 images, Entry #53 for Mathilda Lovisa born November 29 1866; Kyrkobocker, 1654-1895, Svenska Kyrkan. Dalhem socken (Kalmar)l FHL INTL Film #137,610; Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Utah
- This page was last modified on 11 April 2013, at 16:47.
- This page has been accessed 1,088 times.