Submitting to the Pedigree Resource FileEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Sharing your genealogy allows you to preserve your family history in the Pedigree Resource File and share it with others around the world. A copy of the genealogy files (GEDCOM format) that you submit will be preserved in the Granite Mountain Records Vault located near Salt Lake City, Utah. In addition, your genealogy may be made conveniently available to others either on compact disc or on the Internet.
Follow these steps to submit your family history information to the Pedigree Resource File (PRF):
- Go to http://www.familysearch.org
- Register on the site or sign in if you have already registered.
- Click on the Search tab.
- Click on the Genealogies sub-tab.
- Click on Submit Tree at the bottom and follow the steps provided.
- This page was last modified on 27 April 2013, at 23:50.
- This page has been accessed 8,599 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More