Stonglandet, NorwayEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stonglandet is a parish in Tranøy clerical district. Records begin in 1744.
Parish heading list shows the Norwegain headings on the parish records with an English translations for each of the different forms used throughout the records beginning in 1814. Prior to that time the records were kept in a journal format which varies with each parish.
Digital images of the church books are online at Digitalarkivet.
- Tranøy clerical district: 1757-1877, Engagements, 1876-1940
- Tranøy clerical district / Stonglandet parish: 1914-1940
- Tranøy clerical district / Tranøy and Stonglandet parishes: 1902-1919
- 1801, 1865, 1875, 1891, 1900, 1910 see Tranøy clerical district.
1706-1877 Senja judicial district.
1776-1809 Troms County judicial district.
1697-1824 Troms and Senja deanery.
- This page was last modified on 29 May 2012, at 21:28.
- This page has been accessed 137 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More