St. Lucie County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to St. Lucie County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|St. Lucie County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||May 24, 1905|
|County Seat||Fort Pierce|
St. Lucie County Courthouse
2300 Virginia Avenue
Fort Pierce, FL 34982
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, probate, divorce, court and land records from 1905.
County Health Department has death and burial records. 
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing St. Lucie County, Florida census records online, see: Florida Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Saint Lucie County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Saint Lucie County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), St Lucie County, Florida Page 137 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 15 March 2013, at 22:40.
- This page has been accessed 1,111 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More