St. James Northam Parish, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
- 1705-1797 - St. James Northam Parish Christening Index 1705-1797. Batch C504881 at FamilySearch - free.
- 1750-1797 - Douglas, William and William Mcfarlane Jones. The Douglas Register: Being a Detailed Record of Births, Marriages and Deaths Together with Other Interesting Notes, As Kept by the Rev. William Douglas, from 1750 to 1797: An Index of Goochland Wills, Notes on the French-Huguenot Refugees Who Lived in Manakin-town. 1928; reprint, Baltimore, Md.: Genealogical Pub. Co., 1977, c1966. Digital versions at Ancestry ($); World Vital Records ($). FHL Book 975.5455 V2d 1977.
- 1751-1798 - St. James Northam Parish Marriage Index 1751-1798. Batch M504881 at FamilySearch - free.
- "Register of St. James Northam Parish, Goochland County," The William and Mary Quarterly, Vol. 15, No. 1 (Jul. 1906):24-36; Vol. 15, No. 2 (Oct. 1906):113-123; Vol. 15, No. 4 (Apr. 1907):249-255. FHL; digital version at JSTOR ($).
The original St. James Northam Parish Vestry Book (1744-1850) is kept at the Library of Virginia.
- Hopkins, William Lindsay. St. James Northam Parish Vestry Book, 1744-1850, Goochland County, Virginia. Richmond, VA: Self-published, 1987. (Note: "Abstracted from a photocopy in the Virginia State Library.")
- Beaverdam Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Beaverdam Episcopal Church, The Historical Marker Database
- ↑ Freddie Spradlin, "Parishes of Virginia," VAGenWeb, accessed 29 January 2011; Hening's Statutes at Large; Emily J. Salmon and Edward D.C. Campbell Jr., The Hornbook of Virginia History (Richmond: Library of Virginia, 1994).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Genealogical Society of Utah, Parish and Vital Records List (July 1998). Microfiche. Digital version at https://www.familysearch.org/learn/wiki/en/images/3/37/Igivirginia.pdf.
- This page was last modified on 26 March 2013, at 16:24.
- This page has been accessed 2,302 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More