Skt. Jacobs Parish København, København, DenmarkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Skt. Jacobs parish was established on 3 December 1877. The parish was created from a portion of Skt. Johannes parish.
The following is a chronological list of changes to the parish:
- 3 Nov 1880 - the parish was transferred from Vor Frue provsti to Holmens provsti.
- 1895 - the northern part of the parish was given to the newly established Sions parish.
- 1903 - a part of the parish was given to Østervold parish.
- 1905 - part of the parish went to Frihavns parish
- 1912 - a portion of the parish went to Rosenvængets parish
- 1915 - part of the parish was annexed by Citadels parish
(Write information such as: how old the parish is, interesting facts about the parish, what alternate names it has, or any boundary changes.)
|Amt 1662 - 1793||Add here|
|Amt 1794 - 1970||Copenhagen City|
|1788 – 1793 Lægd number||Add here|
|1794 – 1869 Lægd number||Add here|
Borgmester Jensens Alle
Carl Johans Gade
Gustav Adolfs Gade
Hesseløgade, Hjelmsgade, Hjortøgade
I. E. Ohlsens Gade
Jacob Erlandsens Gade, Jagtvej
Manøgade, Marksensgade, Masnedøgade
Olufsvej, Ouregade, Ove Rodes Plads
Per Henrik Lings Alle
Randersgade, Reersøgade, Ribegade, Rothesgade
Sankt Jakobs Gade, Sankt Jakobs Plads, Sankt Kjelds Gade, Sankt Kjelds Plads, Serridslevvej, Skarøgade, Solgaarden, Stakkesund, Staunings Plads
Vejrøgade, Vennemindevej, Viborggade
Øster Alle, Østerbrogade
To see what kind of place it is you will need a Danish Gazetteer.
- Surrounding Parishes
(write information about the different collections, or tips on using them)
- Census Records
- Church Records
- Court Records
- Military Records
- Probate Records
Societies and Libraries
- This page was last modified on 26 February 2013, at 23:08.
- This page has been accessed 133 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More