Sheridan County, MontanaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Sheridan County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Sheridan County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||March 24, 1913|
|Address|| Sheridan County Courthouse|
100 W Laurel Avenue
Plentywood, MT 59254
Sheridan County Website
- Parent County: created 24 March 1913 from Valley
- County seat: Plentywood 
- Neighboring Counties: Daniels | Divide County, North Dakota | Roosevelt | Williams County, North Dakota
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Naturalization and Citizenship
County Clerk has birth, death, burial and land records from 1913; Clerk Court has marriage, divorce, probate and court from 1913 
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
The largest portion of the Fort Peck Indian Reservation is located in Roosevelt County, with small portions in Daniels, Sheridan, and Valley Counties
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 418.
- This page was last modified on 25 May 2013, at 20:20.
- This page has been accessed 1,355 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More