Serbia Church RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Serbia Page►
- Parish registers, 1777-present. It appears that there is only one copy.
- The primary religious heritage of the country is Serbian Orthodox, constituting 65% of the population. The remainder of the population is 19% Moslem, living principally in the south, and 4% Roman Catholic, living in the north.
- Registers are located in churches, community and historical archives of which there are 36.
- Transcript copies of registers exist for the province of Vojvodinaand are found in the archive of that province.
- This page was last modified on 6 October 2010, at 19:53.
- This page has been accessed 628 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More