Serbia CensusEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Serbia Page►
- Head of household censuses were conducted in 1815, 1824, and 1834. The earliest census listing family members was taken in 1863.
- Censuses were also taken in 1866, 1874, 1884, and every five years between 1895-1910, then in 1912/1913.
- Vojvodina censuses are for different years, the earliest being 1728.
- Early censuses are located in community, historical , and provincial archives.
- This page was last modified on 6 October 2010, at 19:55.
- This page has been accessed 503 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More