Sanders County, MontanaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Sanders County Montana genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Sanders County, Montana|
Location of Montana in the U.S.
|Founded||February 7, 1905|
|County Seat||Thompson Falls|
|Address|| Sanders County Courthouse|
1111 Main Street
Thompson Falls, MT 59873
Sanders County Website
County Clerk and Recorder has birth, marriage, divorce, probate, court
and land records from 1906 and death records from 1907 
|Hot Springs||Old Agency||Trout Creek|
A small piece of the Flathead Indian Reservation is in Sanders County. The major part of the reservation is in Lake County. Other small portions are also in Missoula and Flathead Counties.
- See an interactive map of Sanders County cemeteries and modern-day townships. (Histopolis)
- NewspaperArchive.com ($) has a collection of digitized Montana newspapers including Kalispell newspapers. This database is sometimes free at libraries.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 418.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Montana-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- This page was last modified on 18 April 2013, at 02:00.
- This page has been accessed 1,287 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More