Romania WebsitesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Back to Romania Page►
- AKdFF e.V. Danube-Swabians
- AKSL-Sektion Genealogie
- Banat Basic Info
- Bukovina Society of the Americas
- Detailed Maps of Romania
- Directory of Royal Genealogical Data
- Genealogy Indexer
- German Genealogy Donauschwaben in the Banat, including the Arader Land
- Germany Handwriting Wiki article
- Hamburg Passenger Lists FamilySearch Wiki article. Note: the old Hamburg Passenger Lists Resource Guide has been incorporated into this article.
- Historische Landkarten
- Jewish Genealogy FamilySearch Wiki article
- JewishGen Hungarian SIG
- JewishGen ROM (Romania) SIG
- Jewish History in Galicia and Bukovina
- Libweb - Directory of Libraries in Romania
- Looking 4 Kin Genealogy & Family History Network - Romania
- Romania Genealogy links
- Romania Genealogy Resources by FEEFHS
- Romania GenWeb
- Romanian Directory
- Siebenbürgen Institut-online
- Siebenbürgisch-Sächsische Familiennamen (Surnames)
- Slovak Roots in Romania
- The Romanian Gap
- Unitarian Transylvania Archives Project
- UNESCO Directory of Religious Archives - Romania
Although German-speaking people who settled in Romania are not Germans from Russia, you can learn much about how to find them from the Germans from Russia Wiki page.
- This page was last modified on 8 December 2012, at 05:16.
- This page has been accessed 1,432 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More