Research Outlines First EditEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
What to look for when editing:
- Line spacing (it may take a line-by-line edit to make text single space: "space delete" at end of line should close up space)
- Format headings as Headings and Subheadings
- Delete all references to "computer number"
- Strip out old page numbers that came over from the original article
- Make all bullets from the Wiki format (i.e., delete the symbols currently there and click on the bullet icon; the hangover lines will then be indented.
- Addresses should be single spaced (press "shift" and "enter" to make text single space, then delete the 1-1/2 space)
- As part of the "clean up" verify all addresses, phone numbers, and web sites by going to Google
- Bibliography standard treatment is attached
- This page was last modified on 29 July 2008, at 07:05.
- This page has been accessed 648 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More