Research Communities on SkypeEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article is about an aspect of the Genealogy Research Communities sponsored by FamilySearch.|
- Collaborate on your research
- Ask questions of each other
- Share knowledge you have gained as you've done your own research in that area
Scroll down for instructions to join. There are groups in the following areas:
Ethnic Research Communities
Canada First Nations
Mexico City, Mexico
To join a Skype group:
- Download the Skype program at Skype.com and register for an account.
- Send E-Mail to Research@FamilySearch.org and include your Skype username with the list of the groups you'd like to be added to. (see instructions for adding contacts in Skype)
- Join in the discussions! It's that easy. (see instructions for sending a message)
- Learn more about Skype in the Skype User's Guide.
- This page was last modified on 19 March 2013, at 04:18.
- This page has been accessed 9,892 times.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More